Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Aroma of Home-Baking...mmm...

These breads were specially 'ordered' by my hubby, for his special diet thingy. Though requires much more effort & time,  hand-kneaded & oven-baked breads are still the best to my personal opinion -- I guess my love for handling dough & seeing them rise in the oven make me biased as well. My first experience of baking bread was like most others': using bread machine. But mine wasn't one of those high-end brands, but an unheard one -- probably why they were barely sweet experiences: rock-hard loaves that could kill someone if I knock their heads with it. And my hubby didn't see it worthwhile to invest in a better machine. Ergo!!! My Hands!!!...are now our bread machine..hehehhe..until I'm too old to use them...coz it IS a muscle-required activity!
Puffing up in the oven!


Fresh out of the oven

Cooling down, then can't wait to slice into them....and slap lotsa butter on...ah.....
Dark Coffee Layer Cake with Coffee Buttercream Frosting



No comments:

Post a Comment